Indonesia Visa Form For Bangladesh

David asks…

My husband is working there in oman. HOW can i apply a spouse visa?

Visa Consultant’s answers:

Tell your husband to apply for family visa.

Required enclosures:

Submitting the electronic application form available through the website, to be endorsed and stamped by the sponsor, and to be typed in Arabic for Arab nationals and in English for Non-Arab nationals, enclosing the following documents:

Two photographs size (4X6) cm.

Copy of the foreigner’s passport, provided it is valid for a period not less than six months.

Copy of the passport of the foreign resident who wants his family to join him, and a copy of his residence card.

The standard undertaking form specified for the family joining visa applications. The undertaking form must endorsed by the sponsor and his foreign resident employee. Exemptions apply for those below (15) fifteen years.

A proof of the family relationship must be enclosed, unless the names and passport details indicate the relationship between the foreign resident and the person who will join him.

For the spouse, an original conformed copy of the marriage certificate must be enclosed. The document must be endorsed by her country’s embassy and the Omani Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Copy of the specimen signature of the authorised signatories issued by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, as for the personal sponsorships, a copy of the personal identity card must be enclosed for signature verification.

A medical fitness certificate issued for citizens of some countries specified as follows by the Ministry of Health (India, Pakistan, The Philippines, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Egypt, The Sudan, Ethiopia); certificate must be endorsed by the Ministry of Health.

Joseph asks…

What countries in Asia require a visa for american Traveler?

an USA citizen traveller

Visa Consultant’s answers:

As an American here are the visa requirements for most of the Asian nations. I went on a 6 month trip to most of them last year.

China – need a visa before arriving ~$100
Japan – no visa necessary for Americans
Laos – get your visa at the border from Thailand for $30
Vietnam – need a visa before arriving ~$75
Thailand – can stay for up to 30 days without visa
Cambodia – get your visa on arrival at border or by plane for $30
Malaysia – no visa necessary
Singapore – no visa necessary
Phillipines – I don’t know
Indonesia – I don’t know
Myanmar – I don’t know
Bangladesh – I don’t know
India – need a visa before arriving ~$120
Nepal – need a visa before arriving ~$?

The best way to get your visas is to fly to Thailand first and get all your visas there. That’s how I did it. You can go to any travel agent, they’ll have all the forms for each country’s embassy. You fill them all out, pay them the visa fee, and they’ll return your passport to you in a few days with all the visas. (about 2 days per visa, but you can pay extra for faster service) The travel agents don’t charge any extra money, because they get their commission from the embassies. Plus it’s cheaper for you than taxiing around to all the different embassies and standing in line for ours.

Hope this helps.

Linda asks…

how can i travel to france with uk student visa?

Visa Consultant’s answers:

Hello There
If You are a Citizen of one of the Following Countries YOU WILL NEED A VISA TO ENTER FRANCE
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Azerbaidjan, Bahamas, Bahrein, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Belarus, Bolivia, Bosnia, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central Africa, Chad, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, D.R. Congo (ex-Zaïre), Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Hong Kong (except S.A.R.), India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kirghizistan, Kiribati, Kuweit, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Macao (except S.A.R.), Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Micronesia, Moldavia, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Papua, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Refugees, Russia, Rwanda, Solomon, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, St Kitts, St Lucia, St Thomas, St Vincent, Sudan, Surinam, Swaziland, Syria, Tadjikistan, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Yemen, former Yugoslavia, Zambia, Zimbabwe.

If youre from any other country you just need a Valid passport to enter France for stays up to 90 days
For a French Visa you will need
1. Original passport or travel document (+ ONE COPY of the identity pages)
2. Processing fee
3. One application form filled out completely and signed by the applicant.
4. One picture glued/stapled onto the application form + 1 picture left loose. All photographs must be recent,
5. A valid UK. Visa with
7. Proof of socio-professional status: letter from your school or university confirming and enrollment status and attendance
8. Your last 2 bank statements
9. Your travel itinerary : you MUST BOOK your airline ticket but do not purchase until the visa has been approved.
10. Proof of medical coverage abroad: a letter from your insurance company (minimum amount of 25,000 Pounds)
11. Confirmed hotel reservations for your entire stay in the Schengen states or a letter from your travel agent stating that you are part of a tour. If you are staying with friends or family: original of “Attestation d’Accueil” that your host has to request at the City Hall (Mairie) in France
The consular administration has full authority to evaluate and request more documents than those submitted by the applicant. Please be aware that submitting the aforementioned documents does not guarantee the approval of the visa.
Best of luck!

Mary asks…

how can i get a tourist visa of mexico city

Visa Consultant’s answers:

Your answer will depend on what kind of passport you will use and your method of entry into mexico. (overland , cruise ship, or airline)

You will need a visa if you are a citizen of:

* Afghanistan
* Albania
* Algiers
* Angola
* Antigua and Barbuda
* Armenia
* Azerbaijan
* Bahrain
* Bangladesh
* Barbados
* Belarus
* Benin
* Bhutan
* Bolivia
* Bosnia and Herzegovina
* Botswana
* Brazil
* Brunei
* Burkina Faso
* Burundi
* Cambodia
* Cameroon
* Cape Verde
* Central African Republic
* Chad
* China
* Colombia
* Comoros
* Congo
* Congo, Rep. Dem (Zaire)
* Cote d’lvoire
* Croatia
* Cuba
* Djibouti
* Dominica
* Dominican Republic
* East Timor
* Ecuador
* Egypt
* Eritrea
* Ethiopia
* Fiji
* Gabon
* Gambia
* Georgia
* Ghana
* Grenada
* Guatemala
* Guinea
* Guinea Bissau
* Haiti
* Honduras
* India
* Indonesia
* Iran
* Iraq
* Jordan
* Kazakhstan
* Kenya
* Kiribati
* Korea, North
* Kuwait
* Kyrgyzstan
* Laos
* Lebanon
* Lesotho
* Liberia
* Libya
* Macedonia
* Madagascar
* Malawi
* Maldives
* Mali
* Marshall Islands
* Mauritania
* Mauritius
* Micronesia
* Moldova
* Mongolia
* Morocco
* Mozambique
* Myanmar (Burma)
* Namibia
* Nauru
* Nepal
* Nicaragua
* Niger
* Nigeria
* Oman
* Pakistan
* Panama
* Palestine
* Papua New
* Paraguay
* Peru
* Philippines
* Qatar
* Russian Federation
* Rwanda
* Sahrawi Arab Dem. Rep.
* Saint Kitts
and Nevis
* Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
* Salomon Islands
* Sao Tome and Principe.
* Saudi Arabia
* Senegal
* Serbia and Montenegro
* Seychelles Islands
* Sierra Leone
* Somalia
* South Africa
* Sri Lanka
* Stateless Persons
* Sudan
* Surinam
* Swaziland
* Syria
* Taiwan
* Tajikistan
* Tanzania
* Thailand
* The Bahamas
* Timor-Leste
* Togo
* Tonga
* Trinidad and Tobago
* Tunisia
* Turkey
* Turkmenistan
* Tuvalu
* Uganda
* Ukraine
* United Arab Emirates
* Uzbekistan
* Vanuatu
* Vietnam
* Western Samoa
* Yemen
* Zaire
* Zambia
* Zimbabwe
You must contact the nearest Mexican Embassy or Consulate to apply for your visa and migration form ( In this case, you must submit:

* Passport or valid identification and travel document.
* Proof of economic solvency, with one of the following documents:
* Proof of stable employment or independent activity in your place of residency, accrediting a minimum monthly income of US$ 500.00, or
* Proof of real estate ownership, duly registered in your name, or
* Copy of your bank or securities account statement with average annual balance of at least US$ 2,000.00, or Copy of an international credit card.
* The citizens of Belize, Jamaica, El Salvador and Malaysia do not need visa, but they must go to some Mexican consulate to obtain stamp in their passport.

For family members (spouse, children, or parents) to accompany you, you must prove their status.

As tourist, you will be able to remain in Mexico 180 days.

Countries that do not need a visa:

If you are a citizen of:

* Andorra
* Argentina
* Australia
* Austria
* Belgium
* Bulgaria
* Canada
* Czech Republic
* Chile
* Costa Rica
* Cyprus
* Denmark
* Estonia
* Finland
* France
* Germany
* Greece
* Hong Kong*
* Hungary
* Ireland
* Iceland
* Israel
* Italy
* Japan
* Latvia
* Lichtenstein
* Lithuania
* Luxemburg
* Malta
* Monaco
* Norway
* New Zealand
* Poland
* Portugal
* San Marino
* Singapore
* Slovenia
* Slovakia
* South Korea

* Spain
* Sweden
* Switzerland
* The Netherlands
* United Kingdom
* Uruguay
* United States of America
* Venezuela

You can enter Mexico without a visa showing your passport and the “migration Form for Tourists, Transmigrants, Visiting Businesspersons, or Visiting Consultants”, which you can obtain from travel agencies, airlines, or at your point of entry into Mexico.

This option also applies for permanent legal residents in the USA, Canada or Japan, regardless of nationality.

Under an agreement with Canada and the USA, those countries’ citizens may prove their nationality with a passport or other public documents, such as:

* Certified copy of birth certificate.
* Voter registration card.
* Naturalization certificate.

If any of these documents lack a photograph, travelers must prove their nationality with another official identification:

* Driver’s license.
* Identification issued by a state or official agency.

Although Canadian and US citizens do not need a passport, the National Institute of Migration recommends one to expedite passage through the point of entry.

IMPORTANT: From January 23, 2007, american citizens who travel to Mexico, to return to the United States airway they will have to present an in force passport.

*Chinese citizens with passports issued by the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.

William asks…

is it on arrival visa in egypt?

i am an indian i want to go to egypt as a tourist . can i get visa on arrival

Visa Consultant’s answers:


Please check the bellow link in my sources and you will find all the countries that required to issue a VISA before they arrive to Cairo

Nationalities that need pre-arrival visa

Most European citizens can purchase an entry or tourist visa upon arrival in Egypt. Citizens of the following countries though are required to be in possession of a pre-arrival visa:

:: All African countries
:: Afghanistan
:: Armenia
:: Azerbaijan
:: Bangladesh
:: Bosnia and ::Herzegovina
:: Chechnya
:: Croatia
:: Georgia
:: India
:: Indonesia
:: Iran
:: Iraq
:: Israel
:: Kazakhstan
:: Kyrgyzstan
:: Lebanon
:: Macau
:: Macedonia
:: Moldova
:: Pakistan
:: Palestine
:: Philippines
:: Serbia and Montenegro
:: Sri Lanka
:: Tajikistan
:: Thailand
:: Turkey
:: Turkmenistan
:: Uzbekistan

To apply for a visa, please contact the nearest Egyptian consulate. For a list of all diplomatic missions, see the Egyptian ministry of foreign affairs’ website. Your application requires the following documents:

A passport that is valid for at least another six months
One passport-sized photograph
A completed application form

The visa fee depends on your nationality. South African and Sudanese citizens pay no fee; others pay between 20 and 60 US$. A tourist visa is valid for three months from the date of issue and allows you to stay in Egypt for 30 days from the date of your arrival

Thank you & Wish you a Great Holiday :)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Leave a Reply